Children -Youth- Adults
A Message to Children, Youth, and Adults:
Growing up, staying in school, finishing high school, getting a job, or deciding to go on to a vocational training program, the military, or college is not always easy to do. Parents or caregivers, teachers, and even friends can put pressure on you to do, say, or be something that makes you feel uncomfortable, angry, or confused. You may feel trapped as though you don’t have any choice about what is happening in your life. Or you may feel that you don’t have the skills, knowledge, or understanding that you will need to make the best decisions for yourself both now and in the future. Working in partnership with a mentor/life coach, or Linguistic Coach, Taking Charge® offers a series of self-discovery workbooks and individual life coaching that allows you to:
- - Discover all about your personal likes and dislikes.
- - Create a vision for yourself of how you want your life to be when you finish high school.
- - Discover what steps you need to take to fulfill your vision.
- - Identify your concerns and goals.
- - Find out about your personal learning styles and competencies.
- - Develop new success strategies.
- - Make effective choices and take action supported by a committed partner or life coach.
The Taking Charge® programs are also offered as seminars, workshops, or as a
Linguistic Coaching® model on an individual or group consultative basis.
For more information or to request consultation services, click here.